Enjoy atmosphere of beer garden
- It vibrates 40,000 times per second. Ultrasonic vibration a creates fine-grained creamy foam
- Comes with a coolant that makes the beer cold and also keep its coldness
- Doubled the pouring speed (compared to our conventional products)
- Improved usability by reviewing each part
- Also supports rechargeable batteries
- The secret to delicious beer is 7 to 3 beer-to-foam ratio.
- Removable power part (upper unit), wash the spout thoroughly
- The whole pressurizing method allows usage of all company’s canned beer and small bottled beer
- With a sticky mug or glass, any glasses OK
International Certification Criteria: GREEN HOUSE has various international certification standards: “ISO 14001”, “ISO 27001”, and “ISO 9001”.
We deliver safe and high quality products.
|Color||P/N / JAN code|
|Black||GH-BEERK-BK / 4511677110009|
Release Date：Early Apr. 2017
|Vibrations 40,000 times per second. Ultrasonic creates fine-grained creamy foam|
|Coolant that keeps coldness and can be cooled is included|
|Supports rechargeable batteries|
|To drink deliciously|
|Removable power part (upper unit), washable spout hygienically|
|Adopted whole pressurizing method corresponding to each company’s canned beer and small bottle beer|
|With a sticky mug or glass, any glasses OK|
Supported Beer Types
Can: 500ml, 350 ml, 330 ml
Bootle: small size (diameter up to 68mm, height up to 242mm) beer / non alcoholic beer
|Power supply||AA alkaline dry battery / AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery x 2 (sold separately)|
|Main unit operating voltage||3.0V|
|Heatproof temperature||80 ℃|
|Cool tolerance temperature||-30 ℃|
|Approximate battery duration||approximately 1 hour|
|External dimensions||W 145 × D 228 × H 485.6 (mm)|
|Weight||Main body: about 905 g
Refrigerant: 305 g
|Warranty period||6 months|
Cooling agent × 2, instruction manual, warranty card
- It is prohibited to drink alcohol until you reach 20 years old. Please drink only an adequate amount of alcohol and be careful not to drink too much.
- Beer and glass are not included.
- Do not disassemble or remodel it.
- Please do not burn, bluff, throw, and drop.
- Please read the instruction manual thoroughly before use.
- Please carefully read the notes on the beer before use.
- Please do not use it unless it is the corresponding canned or bottled beer.
- Please do not spill or put water on the upper unit of the product.
- The upper unit is not washable.
- Before use, wash the body from which the upper unit was removed cleanly with water or lukewarm water, and wipe it off with a soft cloth.
- Please make sure that the upper unit has been installed securely.
- Do not use solvents and powerful detergents, dishwashers ordish dryers, and do not boil it.
- Please do not use in the microwave.
- Please do not leave it with the beer set and do not put it in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Do not shake it while the beer is set inside, please do not turn it upside down.
- Dry batteries are not included.
- Use the specified battery and remove the battery if you’re not using it for a long time.
- After use, please wash the main unit after removing the upper unit, clean it with water or lukewarm water, and please keep it away from heat, humidity and direct sunlight.
- Please do not use for business purposes.
- Company names and product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice due to improvements etc.
- The color of the product image may differ from the actual product.
- On opening, please be careful not to be hurt and handle it with care.
- The price, specifications, service details and corporate information of the products described in the release are as of the date of release.