In 2005, Greenhouse acquired ISO 14001, an international environmental management system standard, and, acquired ISO 27001, an information security management system international standard in 2012, and ISO 9001 certification of the quality management system international standard in 2014. We are performing companywide operations, based on these ISO standards.
In the future, we will continue to enrich our lives by offering “Surprise and impression with any products. Making products that make you happy to use it” as a slogan. We are providing digital equipment for customers with “quality”, “price” & “service”. We will also take the best efforts in all corporate activities, including consideration of the environment.
- We regularly conduct audits, corrections and education of the management system to ensure continuous improvement and maintenance of the management system.
- In addition to clarifying the responsibility system within the company, we will comply with laws, regulations and regulations concerning the management system, and contracts with each of our customers to ensure thorough compliance.
- We will publicize the following “basic ISO policy” to all employees and make it public according to external requests.
- Efficiently build, operate and maintain each management system, and all employees will participate actively.
ISO basic policy
– quality policy –
- We will continue to offer the highest quality products that meet the needs of our customers.
- Continue to provide products with high satisfaction with optimal cost to customers.
- Continue to provide highly value-added services to customers.
- We will promptly and sincerely respond to accidents and complaints.
Information security policy
- The Company shall formulate the information security basic policy, the management system integration manual, the ISMS procedure manual and take appropriate information security measures for the information to be handled.
- All employees handle information assets, protect and manage them according to the information security measures stipulated. In the unlikely event of a breach, penalties will be imposed depending on its contents.
GREEN HOUSE CO., LTD.
CEO Takefumi Ozawa